- Cost per module – R 1150.00 Exclusive VAT
- Duration of each module is approximately 8 to 10 weeks.
- Lectures take place at various venues across South Africa on Saturday mornings from 08:00 am to 13:00 pm.
- Scheduled courses are dependent on the demand of industry and availability of an accredited facilitator at the time.
- Students receive a certificate on completion of each module.
The Diploma in Foundry Technology Programme is divided into two categories.
A diploma is issued once a student has completed 6 out of the possible 8 modules.
The required percentage to pass is 50% of the written exam.